Birth day: 10.04.1986
Post: IRCIMA Researcher
Academic rank: -
Academic degree: -
Research interests: Heterogeneous materials based on polymers and metallic nanoparticles
- Influence of Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition Parameters on Characteristics of As–Te Chalcogenide Films / L. Mochalov, A. Nezhdanov, M. Kudryashov, A. Logunov, A. Strikovskiy, M. Gushchin, G. Chidichimo, G. De Filpo, A. Mashin // Plasma Chem. Plasma Process. 2017. Vol. 37. P. 1417–1429.
- Fabrication of Metal Nanoparticle Arrays in the ZrO2(Y), HfO2(Y), and GeOx Films by Magnetron Sputtering / O. Gorshkov, I. Antonov, D. Filatov, M. Shenina, A. Kasatkin, A. Bobrov, M. Koryazhkina, I. Korotaeva, M. Kudryashov // Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. 2017. Vol. 2017. P. 1–7.
- Structure and Optical Properties of the Silver/Polyacrylonitrile Nanocomposites / M.A. Kudryashov, A.I. Mashin, A.V. Nezhdanov, A.A. Logunov, T.A. Gracheva, T.A. Kuz’micheva, G. Chidichimo, G. De Filpo // Technical Physics. 2016. Vol. 61. P. 1684–1688.
- Dielectric properties of Ag/PAN nanocomposites / M.A. Kudryashov, A.I. Mashin, A.A. Logunov, G. Chidichimo, G. De Filpo // Technical Physics. 2014. Vol. 59. P. 1012–1016.
- Frequency dependence of the electrical conductivity in Ag/PAN nanocomposites / M.A. Kudryashov, A.I. Mashin, A.A. Logunov, G. Chidichimo, G. De Filpo // Technical Physics. 2012. Vol. 57. P. 965–970.
- Morphology of a silver/polyacrylonitrile nanocomposite / M.A. Kudryashov, A.I. Mashin, A.S. Tyurin, A.E. Fedosov, G. Chidichimo, G. De Filpo // Technical Physics. 2011. Vol. 56. P. 92–96.
- Metal-polymer composite films based on polyacrylonitrile and silver nanoparticles. Preparation and properties / M.A. Kudryashov, A.I. Mashin, A.S. Tyurin, G. Chidichimo, G. De Filpo // Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques. 2010. Vol. 4. P. 437–441.
was born on April 10, 1986 in USSR. In 2003 Mikhail Kudryashov graduated from
the school No.122 and entered the Physics Department of Lobachevsky State University
of Nizhni Novgorod. In 2008 he graduated from the University with a degree in "Nanotechnology in Electronics". In July of the same year Mikhail Kudryashov entered postgraduate
study at Lobachevsky University. Currently working on a thesis for the degree
of physical and mathematical sciences candidate on specialty "Condensed Matter Physics". Scientific adviser is prof. Aleksandr Mashin.